Big blog

Friday, October 15, 2004

project

My blogger is about the average highschooler on their way to a four year university. I will inform the reader on what track he/she needs to be on from 9th grade until 12th. I provided web sites like fastweb.com. Fastweb.com is a web site for a highschoolers to check out colleges and apply for scholarships. I also cover the expectations for SAT and ACT scores, and how to prep for all the standardized test. How to be ready for a college interview, and what to bring. How to get in touch with a college and how to apply. What you need to submit. How many credits you need to finish in a respectable rank in your class. What smart things you should do to succeed. The clubs you need to join. What colleges are looking for in a student now. What courses you need to take.

1 Comments:

  • At October 20, 2004 at 6:54 AM, Blogger Mckoy said…

    Thanks for telling me all the info I need to know folk. I was wondering can you help find the right college I need to go to. I think you have a great blog. love your folk Nikki.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home